Sunday 16 February 2014

The begining of great things

Hi everyone,
I wasn't sure what to make my first post about but I thought why not start this new Internet journey off with telling you all a little bit about me and what I hope to achieve with this blog. Well here it goes, My name is Josie I am your average not so average 20yr old Aussie girl and loving girlfriend (cheesy I know). I am a Beauty Therapist/Apprentice Hairdresser but I am currently unable to work due to health issues so that's where my idea to start a blog has come from. Working in the Hair and Beauty industry has made me realise how expensive it is to be a women (guys have no idea how hard it is being us) and I have picked up a few cheap and easy beauty and hair tips along my way along with some natural remedies that I think every girl should know. So I guess I just want to share all the wonderful things I have learnt and am learning. I hope you enjoy and hopefully learn something too.    Josie Rose. Xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment